Thursday, August 26, 2004

Political debate: lalalalalalalalala!

Wonkette hits the nail on the head with her entry on the "I can't hear you! I can't hear you! Lalalalalalala!" trend in political debate and Al Franken's Great American Shoutout. I thought liberals had contempt for George Bush because he was stupid. So much for brand differentiation.

All I can bear to do with articles about political tactics and polls and forecasts is maybe skim headlines and leads. I follow very few political blogs and no heavily ideological ones. Wonkette's even-handed gossip is an exception. And there aren't too many biographical or issue-oriented stories or blogs out there to keep me entertained.

Let's have the election tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger XConner LingusX said...

She Say's The Great American Shout out is like "putting your hands over your ears and shouting "I can't hear you! I can't hear you! Lalalalalalala!"

But it wasn't Cause it was just a silly thing and the point was peaceful, non-disruptive protest. and people were told to stop yelling before the president starts speaking. there goal was to not drown him out, but to communicate. (And vent.)

but it would of made sence if she talked about how fox news just turns off peoples mics thats how adults Stick there fingers in their ears and say la la la i cant hear you

September 3, 2004 at 8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home